Home PageKINETIC AVIONICS, UK, - Acknowledged world leaders in serious quality virtual radar tracking receiver instruments
AIRCRAFT TRACKING AVIONICS, (A.T.A.), Australia (and marine / ship tracking avionics too)
A.T.A. sell Aircraft ( ADS-B ) and Marine / Ship ( AIS ) virtual radar tracking / monitoring / detector / plotting systems equipment & accessories for PC & mobile based systems. (Detector instrument device equipment box & accessories for real time, live surveillance & navigation, to plot / track ships & planes. Or just plane or ship spotting.)
A.T.A. stock & sell virtual radar tracker receiver units, for both Aviation ADS-B (Aircraft / plane / flight / 1090 MHz ) & Marine A.I.S. (Shipping / vessel / boat / vhf ) .
A.T.A. are stockists of ADS-B & AIS antennas & related accessories for added performance range of fixed, mobile & portable ADS-B & A.I.S. equipment.
A.T.A. are suppliers to Government Departments, Military, Emergency Services, Industry, Airports (large & small), Air Traffic Control, Flying Clubs, Ship captains, Universities and Research establishments, as well as enthusiasts and plane & ship spotters.
A.T.A. provide personal sales service - ask us for suggestions & recommendations.
A.T.A. stock the premium brands of:
• SBS-3 ADS-B aircraft, AIS marine & SDR radio receiver. See ADS-B aircraft receivers page on our website.
This premium, professional quality, leading high performance flight tracking receiver combines ADS-B flight tracking, AIS marine / vessel radar tracking, and SDR multiband radio, including ACARS decoding.
Both USB & ethernet connection in a single unit.
The standard SBS-3 product box includes the receiver, ADS-B magnetic base antenna, VHF wire antenna, computer cable and software CD.
No extra hidden cost for 3rd party decoding or annual network fees.
Professional product used by Government Departments, Military, Industry, large & small Airports, and enthusiasts.
This rugged receiver also used by Ham radio enthusiasts to locate aircraft for 'Aircraft Enhanced Propagation' radio system to extend radio range. Also for feed to Flightradar24 .
For increased range, fixed or mobile (including marine / ship) applications, as well as for ethernet/internet communication, we also stock a comprehensive range of antennas & accessories to suit, - see below.
Price : $959.00 (includes GST & postage anywhere in Australia) NOW IN STOCK
March special offer: Ask for $50 discount when ordering an SBS-3 together with an Antenna Accessory Performance Kit (AAP6 or AAP12 only) .
Wegmatt llc, USA,
• dAISy.1kit marine / shipping tracking AIS receiver with antenna for virtual navigation / ship / vessel live detection, tracking radar. See our website AIS Marine page
Very compact, quality, portable equipment kit complete with antenna, to use with a PC or laptop for marine / shipping radar surveillance, plotting or navigation. Powered from USB - no need for separate external power supply. (Various optional other antenna types, also available, at extra cost.)
PRICE: only $125.00 including antenna, GST & post within Australia. IN STOCK NOW
(Want a compact marine AIS navigation / ship radar surveillance system, with GPS, for a cheap price? See CMP-4 product kit on our AIS Marine page).
• dAISy+NMEA NEW ITEM marine / shipping tracking AIS receiver with NMEA output adapter (No antenna) for virtual navigation / ship / vessel live detection, tracking radar. See our website AIS Marine page
With this NMEA adapter option fitted, the dAISy AIS Receiver can directly talk to chart plotters and other marine electronics. In addition, the integrated DC/DC converter allows power to it from your boat's 12-24V power system, removing the need for a USB power source.
(Various optional antenna types available at extra cost.)
PRICE: $165.00 , includes GST & post within Australia. IN STOCK NOW !
For details see AIS marine receivers, info page on our website.
Global Navigation Systems, Germany,
• GNS5890 kit compact ADS-B aircraft tracking receiver with antenna for virtual live radar tracking.
This special product offers excellent, dedicated ADS-B performance with a very compact, small size, and at a very competitive price.
Ideally suited for mobile/portable applications as well.
Displays aircraft real time tracking on a radar type circular screen and also in list table form like air traffic control.
The product pack includes USB dongle type receiver & excellent ADS-B magnetic base antenna - nothing else needed to immediately start aircraft surveillance on your computer, PC, etc, at such a cheap price.
No extra hidden cost for 3rd party decoding or annual network fees.
For increased range, fixed or mobile applications, we also stock a comprehensive range of antennas & accessories to suit, - see below.
PRICE : $169.00 includes GST & postage anywhere in Australia. For more details, see ADS-B aircraft receivers page on our website
Digital Yacht, UK, - leaders in marine navigation equipment
• AIS100-USB Live marine / ship virtual navigation / vessel tracking AIS receiver A.I.S. radar equipment.
Very compact, economically priced, quality, portable equipment to use with a PC or laptop for marine / shipping radar surveillance or navigation. Powered from USB - no need for separate external power supply.
(Various antenna types, also available, at modest extra cost.) See AIS Marine page on our website.
PRICE: $309.00 including GST & post within Australia.IN STOCK NOW
March special offer: Ask for special price of $289.00 including GST & postage anywhere in Australia
A.T.A., Australia - accessories product range for ADS-B & AIS receivers
Antennas & accessories specifically for ADS-B & AIS equipment, including cables, adapters, amplifiers, power supplies, GPS USB dongles, AIS system packages, antenna mounts, etc -Fixed or mobile solutions.
Cost effective performance upgrades at very competitive prices for Australia, Asia and other countries.
• Marine Navigation Kits - From only $159.00 - complete, portable, compact marine/ship tracking kits including AIS receiver, GPS receiver dongle and aerial, as a system to use in conjunction with a tablet or notebook computer for surveillance, navigation, charting & plotting. See CMP-4 product kit on our website AIS Marine page.
• Antenna performance kits to greatly increase coverage / range of ADS-B aircraft surveillance receivers generally. The performance (or range) of your ADS-B receiver is only as good as your antenna system!
• ADS-B (1090 MHz) Antennas for external use & tuned for premium performance (= range) - suits AirNav RadarBox, Kinetic SBS & Puck, PlaneGadget-Radar and other ADS-B receivers. (Also wire aerials for portable receiver systems).
New product now available : ADS-B stainless steel antenna with extra strong base for harsh external environments
• Masthead amplifier kits and complete antenna performance package kits (ADS-B & VHF) - see picture on Antenna Accessories page .
• VHF Antennas for AIS Marine, ACARS, aircraft airband radio, SDR radio, etc. (Includes external use, fixed performance or compact portable.)
Now available : A.I.S. stainless steel antenna with extra strong base for harsh external environments
• Ethernet/Internet kit to suit Kinetic SBS-3 when using ethernet/internet connection. Includes USB 2.1 amp mains AC power supply plus 1.2 metre ethernet patch cable.
• USB 2.1 amp, mains AC power supply adapter to power Kinetic SBS-3 when using ethernet/internet connection .
• Antenna mounts (for magnetic and non-magnetic mounting). Range includes strong suction cup antenna mount for use on smooth, non-steel surfaces such as fibreglass boats, windows, etc (no need for screws, holes or steel surface for magnet), and also external bracket mount (for fixing on horizontal, vertical surfaces or poles) to take variety of magnetic base antennas.
• USB GPS dongles to use with AIS plotting / navigation .
• Adapters - Check our comprehensive range of different applicable co-ax adapters for easy connection from one type of connector fitting to another, eg N-type, MCX, BNC, SMA, F-type, PAL, aerial splitters.
For details see Antenna Accessories page on our website.
For prices & list see Prices & Ordering page.
We can also quote on custom made antennas for commercial projects, etc .
AIRCRAFT TRACKING AVIONICS are:
# APPROVED ORIGINAL, SOLE AUSTRALASIAN DEALER OF:
# WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTORS OF:
, Australia (Specialised ADS-B, A.I.S. & VHF antennas & accessories).
# SOLE AUSTRALIAN DEALER OF:
WEGMATT LLC, USA (Low cost AIS receiver - dAISy)
# SOLE AUSTRALIAN DEALER OF:
, Germany (Low cost ADS-B receiver, GNS5890)
# APPROVED DEALERS OF:
Next generation Marine navigation equipment
* Aircraft ADS-B & Marine AIS - the new, accurate technology for real time surveillance, navigation & tracking for aircraft and marine (incorporating GPS technology) -
•Displayed on your computer screen, like traffic control radar with extra data. Easy to instal and operate. .
•Data displayed includes identification, position, speed, direction, etc. of each aircraft or vessel - see Example Radar Screen & Plane chart.
•ADS-B data displayed as circular format on map or in tabular form.
•Works in conjunction with various chart plotting software.
•For government, commercial and industry professionals - as well as plane & ship spotters, aircraft, boating & radio enthusiasts.
•Useful instrument also for locating aircraft for 'Aircraft Enhanced Propagation' radio system to extend radio range
* Export Prices: for New Zealand, and countries outside Australia, contact us for special (GST exempt) prices, including postage.
( Please check that ADS-B or AIS receivers are allowed to be imported in to your country, and if there are any duties or extra charges applicable.)
* Stock of receivers & antenna accessories carried in Melbourne for prompt delivery - we aim to despatch within 1 working day.
* Our prices include GST for Australia only - (GST free outside Australia) and free Postage to anywhere in Australia for orders over $60 . Can send by Express Post in Australia for $2.50 extra, up to 3KG.
* No surcharge for Visa or Master Card
* 12 months warranty- backed by us and the manufacturers
Aircraft Tracking Avionics email: email@example.com
A.T.A.: ABN: 56006167399 (established 1983)
( Enquiries from interested resellers welcome )